wetherby St James SE 404484
Return to Harrogate Deanery
Built in 1839-41 by J B & W Atkinson with west tower.
Eight bells hung for full-circle ringing. Previously there was a 10cwt six by Mears and Stainbank 1845.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||2-1-21||22.875"||G|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||2-3-2||23.5"||F sharp|
|3||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||3-0-24||25.375"||E|
|4||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||3-3-25||27.625"||D|
|5||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||5-0-14||30.5"||C|
|6||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||6-2-1||32.625"||B|
|7||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||8-1-12||36.125"||A|
|8||John Taylor of Loughborough||1919||12-0-26||40.4375"||G|
Frame and Fittings
List of sources/date of visit