startforth  Holy Trinity  NZ 047159

Back to Richmond Deanery

History

Built in 1863 by J & W Hay of Liverpool replacing a medieval building.

Bells

Details

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1 Pack and Chapman 1780   17.25"  
2 Samuel II Smith 1720   18.625"  

Inscriptions

List of

Frame and Fittings

Summary

Sources

List of sources/date of visit