Leeds, richmond hill St Saviour SE 312329
Return to Allerton Deanery
Built 1842 - 45 by John Macduff Derick. Dr Pusey paid for the whole church. A sumptuous spire was part of the original plan but this was not completed and the tower was "finished" only in 1937.
A single bell hung for swing chiming in a western bell cote. The central tower does not contain any bells. This bell was a recasting of the previous bell which weighed 90lbs and was 16.5" in diameter. It was described as "broken" on receipt at Loughborough.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1869||0-3-26||16.75"||C|
Frame and Fittings
Wooden headstock with lever.