sicklinghall St Peter SE 362484
Return to Harrogate Deanery
A brief history of the church building.
Two bells hung in a twin bell cote for swing chiming. The smaller bell appears not of modern shape and may have been restored in 1921.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1921||1-1-4||20.25"|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1990||2-1-2||21.25"|
Frame and Fittings
Hung from metal bar headstocks with levers.
List of sources/date of visit