seacroft St Richard SE 350363
Back to Deanery of Whitkirk
Built in 1956. The nave is now a hall and a screen separates it from the chancel which serves as the church.
A single bell hung for stationary chiming.
|1||John Taylor & Co.||1956||3-0-21||25.625"||E flat|
*JOHN TAYLOR & CO. * FOUNDERS * LOUGHBOROUGH * 1956 *
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a pair of back to back channels with an internal pear-shaped clapper.
ARA February 2007