scholes St Philip SE 379364
Back to Deanery of Whitkirk
A post war building built adjacent to the previous C19 small stone church.
A single bell hung for swing chiming transferred to Scholes from a church in Blackburn, Lancashire.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1912||6-2-24||32.875"|
Frame and Fittings
Hung between two girders above the north porch with Taylor metal headstock and vertical lever.
List of sources/date of visit