roundhay St John SE 337373
Return to Other Churches
Built in 1824-6 by Thomas Taylor. West tower with broach spire.
A peal of three bells hung for full circle ringing.
|1||Samuel II Smith of York||1719||3-0-26||25.125"||E sharp|
|2||Samuel II Smith of York||1718||3-3-17||27"||D sharp|
|3||Samuel II Smith of York||1718||4-3-26||29.875"||C sharp|
Frame and Fittings
Hung in a low side wooden frame with modern Taylor fittings.
List of sources/date of visit