romaldkirk St Romald NY 995221
Back to Richmond Deanery
A large medieval church with work from the twelfth to fifteenth centuries. The tower belongs to the latter century.
Three bells hung for stationary chiming: the second bell being amongst Gillett and Johnston's last bells.
|2||Gillett and Johnston||1954||5.3.2||31.75"|
Frame and Fittings
Chimed by a small baton clavier - there can be few sets of three bells played from such a mechanism!
List of sources/date of visit