ramsgill St Mary SE 119709
Back to Ripon Deanery
A brief history of the church building.
Three bells hung for full circle ringing though now in a dilapidated condition. The bells each have six equally spaced canons with cable decoration.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1860||3-0-17||24.375"||F#|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1860||3-2-26||26.625"||E|
|3||John Taylor of Loughborough||1860||3-3-23||28.125"||D|
All bells are inscribed:
JOHN TAYLOR & CO FOUNDERS LOUGHBOROUGH AD 1860
Frame and Fittings
Wooden frame with all bells swinging N-S. Wooden headstocks with hoop gudgeons, traditional stays and sliders, plain bearings, full wheels. The clappers hang from independent crown staples.
A two train clock striking the hours on the tenor.