oulton St John the Evangelist SE 359281
Back to Deanery of Whitkirk
A brief history of the church building.
A large single bell hung for slow swinging.
|1||Dobson of Downham Market||1829||17-3-16||47.75"||E flat|
THIS BELL WAS CAST FOR THE NEW CHURCH, OULTON, YORKSHIRE, BY Wm. DOBSON, DOWNHAM NORFOLK, 1829.
Frame and Fittings
Wooden low side frame. Hung from an arched cast-iron headstock with wheel and counter-balanced clapper.
List of sources/date of visit