osmondthorpe St Philip SE 331338
Back to Deanery of Whitkirk
Built in 1932-3 by F L Charlton. It was the first church to be completed by the Church Forward Movement under Bishop Burroughs.
A single bell hung for fixed chiming in a south-eastern bell cote.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1932||2-0-4||21"||G|
"Bell and pomegranate" border in inscription band.
Low waist: + A.M.D.G. VENI ET VIDE MCMXXXIII +
Opposite: [TAYLOR LOUGHBORO]
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a fixed steel beam. Internal pear-shaped clapper operated from the chancel via wires and clock squares.
ARA - November 2005