Middleton St Mary the Virgin SE 302285
Return to Armley Deanery
A C19 church with N tower.
A single bell hung for swing chiming.
|1||C & G Mears||1846||4cwt.||26"||G|
C & G MEARS FOUNDERS LONDON 1846
Frame and Fittings
A wooden low side frame. Bell hung from wooden headstock with three-quarter wheel. External clock hammer.
A two train clock by Potts 1882.
List of sources/date of visit