Middleton St Cross SE 399275
Return to Armley Deanery
A C20 brick built church with N Italianate tower.
One bell hung for slow swinging.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1934||3-3-8||26.875"||D|
InscriptionJOHN TAYLOR & Co. FOUNDERS LOUGHBOROUGH
A M D G VERBUM CRUCIS DEI VIRTUS MCMXXXIV
Frame and Fittings
Hung in a low side steel frame with cast-iron arched headstock and traditional wheel. The bell now shares its tower with telecommunications equipment which is clearly visible in the above picture.
List of sources/date of visit