Middleham St Alkelda and St Mary SE 126878
Back to Wensley Deanery
A brief history of the church building.
A peal of eight bells hung for full circle ringing. Previously there was a peal of six with a tenor of 9cwt from the Whitechapel foundry in 1825.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||5-0-0||27.3125"||E|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||5-0-10||28.5"||D sharp|
|3||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||5-3-4||30.4375"||C sharp|
|4||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||6-2-13||32.5625"||B|
|5||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||7-3-25||35.5"||A|
|6||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||9-1-26||37.4375"||G sharp|
|7||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||12-3-6||41.625"||F sharp|
|8||John Taylor of Loughborough||1911||18-0-8||46.9375"||E|
Frame and Fittings
Hung in a low side cast-iron frame with modern fitttings and plain bearings.
A three train clock chiming the Cambridge Quarters.
List of sources/date of visit