melbecks Holy Trinity SD 984982
Back to Richmond Deanery
This small church with short chancel and western bell-cote dates from 1810.
Two bells hung for swing chiming.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1995||0.1.22||12.25"|
Frame and Fittings
The bells, dwarfed by the bell-cote, hang from metal headstocks and have chiming levers the ropes from which end in an alcove under the gallery stairs. The fittings must date from the restoration of the bells in 1995.
Andrew Aspland September 2010