marske St Edmund NZ 104005
Back to Richmond Deanery
Although there are remains of Norman work, in the south doorway and perhaps the bell-cote, most of the detail is from the 1683 restoration.
Two bells hung for swing chiming in a western bell-cote.
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1881||20.5"|
Frame and Fittings
Hung in a double bell-cote both bells have wooden headstocks and chiming levers which appear to date from the 1992 restoration of the bells. The tenor retains its canons, the treble was cast without.
Andrew Aspland September 2010