markington St Michael SE 285651
Back to Ripon Deanery
Built in 1844 by A. H. Cates.
Two bells hung for swing chiming.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1966||c12"|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1966||c18"|
The inscriptions refer to the storm of Markington which blew down the previous bell-cote and bells.
Frame and Fittings
Iron bar headstocks with levers dating from the recasting in 1966.