LEEDS Town Hall SE 297338
Return to Secular Buildings
Built in 1853-8 by Cuthbert Broderick with a tower 225 ft high.
There is one bell hung for full circle ringing which is also sounded by an external clock hammer.
|1||John Warner of London||1859||81-0-11|
Frame and Fittings
Hung in wooden frame with wooden headstock, full wheel with double groove and wishbone stay and slider.