leeds St Wilfrid (Harehills) SE 323353
Return to Allerton Deanery
"Built in 1932 to a design of 1913 by Sydney Kitson, modified by James Parish."
A single bell hung for swing chiming.
The bell appears to be blank.
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a bracket on the wall of the vestry. The metal headstock extends through into the building and to a lever with rope.
ARA October 2011
Pevsner - West Riding