hutton magna  St Mary NZ 126 124

Back to Richmond Deanery

History

Built in 1878 by Austin, Johnson and Hicks incorporating some features from the medieval church.  Double western bell-cote.

Bells

Two bells hung for swing chiming and a previous bell now disused.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1 J Warner c1897   c18"  
2 J Warner c1897   c24"  
disused   c1540   16.75"  

Inscriptions

List of

Frame and Fittings

Wooden headstocks and full wheels.

Sources

ARA February 2010