horsehouse St Botolph SE 047 813
Back to Wensley Deanery
Built in 1869 with thin west tower.
Three bells formerly hung for full-circle ringing but now devoid of wheels they are swing-chimed.
|1||Pack & Chapman||1779||17.125"||B flat|
|2||Pack & Chapman||1779||20.375"||A|
|3||Pack & Chapman||1779||22.1875"||"D" cracked?|
3: PACK & CHAPMAN OF LONDON FECERUNT 1779
Frame and Fittings
Hung in a wooden frame with wooden headstocks and steel chiming levers. The headstocks of 1 and 2 are replacements. The positioning of the levers does not match that of the wheel and the rope circle has been thus condensed.