leeds St Aidan (Harehills) SE 316354
Return to Allerton Deanery
Built in 1891-4 by R J Johnson and W S Hicks. The base of a proposed NW tower and stair turret can be seen representing only a quarter of the intended height.
A single bell hung for stationary chiming.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1949||2-1-16||22.5"||F sharp|
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a wall mounted bracket with internal chiming clapper.
Photographs by ARA
Bell information from GAD
Church history from Pevsner
Line Drawing from A Goodly Heritage by Barrie Pepper