hardraw St Mary and St John SD 867913
Back to Wensley Deanery
Church built in 1879-81 with double bell-cote.
One bell hung for swing-chiming.
|1||Taylor & Co. of Loughborough||1862||16.5"|
TAYLOR & Co 1862
Frame and Fittings
Wrought iron headstock with lever. The headstock spans both arches of the bell-cote and without a central division it is unclear how two bells would be hung. Possibly the smaller arch above was intended for the bell and the arcaded stage to give the bell-cote some height.