LEEDS St Wilfrid (Halton)  SE 347336

Return to Whitkirk Deanery

History

Built 1937-9 by Randall Wells.  Large central tower with wooden spire.

Bell

A ships bell hung for swing chiming.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1   1877   c10"  

Inscription

ASABELLA  1877

Frame and Fittings

The bell hangs from a metal headstock in a metal bracket attached the north church wall.

Sources

List of sources/date of visit