Greenhow hill St Mary  SE 112642

Back to Ripon Deanery

History

A brief history of the church building.

Bells

One bell hung for swing chiming and also serving as the hour bell.

Inscription

C & G MEARS FOUNDERS LONDON 1868

Frame and Fittings

Wooden headstock with half-wheel.  Wooden frame.

Clock

A two train clock by Potts of Leeds 1902.

Sources

ARA 2004