darley Christ Church SE 199596

Back to Ripon Deanery

History

A late nineteenth century church with twentieth century additions.

Bell

One bell hung for swing chiming in a west bell-cote over the main doorway.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1 J Warner 1866   c10"  

 

Inscription

The bell is inscribed around the soundbow.

Frame and Fittings

Metal bar headstock with metal lever and clapper.

Sources

ARA May 2004