dalton  St James  NZ 115084

Back to Richmond Deanery

History

Built in 1897-8 by J S Hicks.

Bells

A single bell hung for swing chiming.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1   c1898   c16"  

Inscriptions

None visible - though the bell is not easy to see.

Frame and Fittings

Fitted with a wrought iron chiming lever - the rope descends to the south side of the nave.

Sources

ARA 2010

RWMC 1984

George Elphick 1969