cundall St Mary and All Saints SE 423731
Back to Ripon Deanery
Built in 1852 with a West tower.
|1||C & G Mears||1854||29.75"|
Another bell from Cundall is now the fifth of ten at Pebworth in Worcestershire. It was cast in 1856 by C & G Mears; it retains its canons and now weighs 4-1-6. It is 27.8" in diameter and sounds the note D#.
Frame and Fittings
List of sources/date of visit