Leeds, richmond hill St Hilda (Cross Green) SE 316335
Return to Armley Deanery
Built in 1876-82 by J T Micklethwaite. Large church with western bellcote.
A single bell hung for fixed chiming in a double western bell cote. Access is via a stair turret and through the roof space. A trap door on the steeply pitched roof allows for the repair of the bell rope.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1930||3-2-7||25"|
Frame and Fittings
Hung on a metal bar deadstock with internal chiming clapper.