cleasby  St Peter NZ 249131

Back to Richmond Deanery

History

Built in 1828 though the font may date from the thirteenth century.

Bells

Two bells hung for swing chiming in a western bell-cote.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1       c18"  
2       c20"  

Inscriptions

Frame and Fittings

Hung from bar-headstocks with tubular steel levers.  From the above photograph it is clear that they have recently been rehung.

Sources

ARA 2009