Burmantofts St Stephen and St Agnes  SE 318344

Return to Allerton Deanery

History

Built in 1886-7 by Kelly & Birchall of Leeds.

Bells

A single bell hung for chiming in a small south tower with spire.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1 John Taylor of Loughborough 1955 1-2-13 19.5625"  

Inscriptions

List of

Frame and Fittings

Steel deadstock, internal chiming clapper.

Sources

List of sources/date of visit