brearton St John the Baptist  SE 323610

Return to Harrogate Deanery

History

Built in 1836 by J P Pritchett with a west bellcote.

Bell

A single bell with six canons hung for swing chiming.

Bell Founder Date Cwt-Qtr-Lb Diameter Note
1 Thomas Mears II 1836   c20"  

Inscription

1836

Frame and Fittings

Wooden headstock with levers forming an eighth wheel. 

Sources

RWMC 1984