Bramley St Peter SE 245350
Return to Armley Deanery
Built in 1861 by Perkins & Backhouse. The walls have been reduced in height and the roof rebuilt following a C20 remodelling. The tower remains largely unaltered.
A peal of eight bells hung for full circle ringing.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||3-0-21||24.125||F sharp|
|2||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||3-2-0||25.125||E sharp|
|3||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||3-3-15||26.375||D sharp|
|4||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||4-1-1||28||C sharp|
|5||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||5-0-27||30.375||B|
|6||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||6-1-18||32.375||A sharp|
|7||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||8-2-14||36||G sharp|
|8||John Taylor of Loughborough||1923||12-0-15||40.125||F sharp|
All eight bells are similarly inscribed.
Inscription band: [Rose ornament]
Waist: 19 (Taylor Badge) 23
Frame and Fittings
All from 1923 by Taylors. An H frame below with a low sided cast-iron frame above for the two trebles. Cast-iron headstocks, ball bearings and Hastings stays.
A three train clock by Potts of Leeds. Drives four dials at base of spire and chimes the Cambridge quarters and hours.