Belle Isle St John and St Barnabas SE 313298
Return to Armley Deanery
Built around the time of the second world war to replace two churches in Leeds: St John's and St Bartholomew's.
A single bell hung for fixed chiming in a small NW tower.
|1||C & G Mears||1850||5cwt||29.75"||E flat|
InscriptionsC & G MEARS FOUNDERS LONDON 1850
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a steel frame with the clapper adapted for safe clocking.
List of sources/date of visit