Armley St Bartholomew SE 273332
Return to Armley Deanery
Built in 1872 by Walker & Athron. The large crossing tower, which is devoid of bells, wasn't completed until 1904.
One bell hung for fixed chiming in the NW turret of the nave.
ARMLEY (St. Bartholomew). One bell.
ALDERMAN CALVERLEY CHURCHWARDEN 1780
Frame and Fittings
Hung dead from a steel frame with Ellacombe hammer. The fittings were renewed in 2002(?) by David Town of Northallerton.
List of sources/date of visit