aldbrough St Paul NZ 203112
Back to Richmond Deanery
Built in 1889-91 by W S Hicks.
A single bell for chiming in the polygonal west turret. The bell was ordered from Taylors of Loughborough by the architects Hicks and Charlewood of Newcastle. The bell was delivered to Messrs Brown and Boyd, Masons, via Piercebridge station on the Barnard Castle line - a rail journey no longer possible!
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1889||2-1-4||c22"|
Frame and Fittings
Hung for stationary chiming with an outside hammer and spring assembly bolted to the headstock