MOOR ALLERTON St Stephen SE 295392
Return to Allerton Deanery
Built in 1954 by architect Geoffrey Davy of Kitson, Parish, Ledgard and Pyman. The church has an elegant central spire of modern design.
A single bell hung for stationary chiming in the open section beneath the spire.
|1||John Taylor of Loughborough||1954||1-0-21||17.625"||B|
Frame and Fittings
Hung from a deadstock forming part of the structure with an internal trigger action clapper.
ARA October 2011
Pevsner - West Riding.